use personal information as Data Controller. For the full version please visit online
click here or contact us for a copy.
We use personal information to provide financial services, for example processing
in connection with:
· setting up and managing a contract of insurance
· providing marketing information with consent
· complying with our legal obligations
· running our business where we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Without accurate and sufficient personal information where required, we cannot offer
We obtain personal information from, and share personal information with other organisations
· Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. or any of its affiliated companies
· companies who supply services to us such as administration
· healthcare service providers
· financial advisors and employers where appropriate.
The person who is the subject of the personal information (the “Data Subject”) has
the following legal rights:
· access to personal information
· data rectification where it is inaccurate or incomplete
· erasure or anonymising of personal information
· to restrict the processing of personal information
· data portability - to obtain personal information in a digital format
· to object to the processing of personal information
· to not be subject to automated individual decision making processes.
· to withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent.
If you have cause for complaint regarding our processing of personal information,
you can contact the Isle of Man Information Commissioner.
· Call Zurich International Life Customer Services on + 44 (0) 1624 691111
· Email our Data Protection Officer at ZILLPrivacy@Zurich.com
· Write to our Data Protection Officer at Zurich International Life Limited, Zurich
House, Isle of Man Business Park, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 2QZ.